Bluetooth helmet speakers have become an essential accessory for motorcycle and outdoor sports enthusiasts. These devices offer the convenience of hands-free communication, navigation assistance, and entertainment while on the go. With technology continuously evolving, Bluetooth helmet speakers have witnessed significant improvements in terms of sound quality, battery life, and connectivity.
When searching for the perfect Bluetooth helmet speaker, some of the crucial factors to consider include compatibility with your helmet, overall audio quality, battery life, connectivity range, and user-friendliness of the control interface. It’s also essential to look for a device that is water-resistant and, if possible, certified for impact protection to ensure long-lasting durability.
To help you navigate the numerous options in the market, we’ve rigorously tested and reviewed the top Bluetooth helmet speakers in 2023. In the following sections, we will discuss the features and benefits of our top picks, making it easier for you to choose the perfect Bluetooth helmet speaker to enhance your riding experience.
Top Bluetooth Helmet Speakers for 2023
- Wipeeyes Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset E1
- JZAQ Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset BT30
- MAXTO Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset
- Wildhorn Alta Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Blueear Motorcycle Bluetooth 5.2 Headphones
- Unigear Bombing Ski Helmet Speakers
We’ve carefully reviewed and selected the best Bluetooth helmet speakers for you in 2023, ensuring a perfect balance of performance, durability, and ease of use. Browse through our top picks below to find a suitable option for your riding experience.
- 【Multifunctional helmet Bluetooth intercom...
- 【Two-way intercom】HyperSonic bluetooth...
- 【Hi-Fi Stereo and CVC Noise...
- 【IPX6 waterproof and Playback...
- 【Longer Battery Life 】Up to 12 of hours...
The Wipeeyes Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset E1 is a solid choice for full-face helmet users seeking hands-free calls, music, and intercom functionality.
- Hi-Fi Stereo with CVC Noise Control
- IPX6 waterproof design
- Long battery life
- Might require modification of helmet foam for speaker comfort
- Limited intercom range
- Whistling sound from the wind for some users
We recently tested the Wipeeyes E1 Bluetooth Helmet Speaker – a versatile accessory that brings wireless connectivity to full-face helmet wearers. With Hi-Fi Stereo and CVC Noise Control, this headset delivers clear audio and sound quality despite the background noise of a motorcycle ride. The advanced CVC Noise cancellation technology ensures the other party can hear you just as clearly at high speeds.
The IPX6 waterproof design of the Wipeeyes E1 allows riders to enjoy their ride in any weather condition, including rain. This durability makes it an ideal companion for long motorcycle trips. With playback controls on the headset, one can easily play, pause, or switch from music to intercom mode while on the go.
Battery life is another important factor for riders. The Wipeeyes E1 has it covered with up to 12 hours of music or talk time, and an impressive 120 hours of standby time. A full recharge only takes 2 hours, ensuring that the headset is always ready for the next adventure.
- 【Effective Distance 20m】One Helmet...
- 【Long Play Time】 Built in 900mAh...
- 【Waterproof Technology】No disturb...
- 【Perfect Sound Quality】By using windproof...
- 【EASY To In Stall】Design with detachable...
A reliable and affordable helmet Bluetooth headset, offering great sound quality and effective communication for riders.
- Effective 20m distance connection
- Long play time with 900mAh battery
- Waterproof and dustproof technology
- Might not fit all helmet sizes
- Velcro attachment could be more durable
- Limited bass in music playback
We recently tested the JZAQ Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset BT30 and found it to be a fantastic option for riders looking for efficient communication and music control on the go. With an effective distance of 20m, we were impressed by the automatic connection of the headset to our phones and the strong signal throughout our ride.
Our experience with the battery life was excellent, as the 900mAh rechargeable battery provides 60 hours of continuous talking and playing time and 500 hours of standby time. The charging time is only 2 hours, making it convenient for those who are always on the road.
One of the most impressive features of the JZAQ BT30 is its waterproof and dustproof technology. Using Nano coating, this headset remained safe and undisturbed even during outdoor rides in heavy rain or snow.
We enjoyed the perfect sound quality provided by the windproof and stable connection. The headset’s DSP noise-canceling technology certainly ensures clear and high-quality stereo music sound. Although the bass could be more pronounced, the overall performance in varying environments and situations is commendable.
- 🏍️[ MaxTo BT-11 Motorcycle Helmet...
- 🏍️[ Long Playing Time & 900mAh Large...
- 🏍️[ Effective Distance 65Ft & Stable...
- 🏍️[ Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality ]: Enjoy...
- 🏍️[ EASY To In Stall ]: Design with...
This MAXTO Bluetooth headset is a solid choice for riders looking for convenient communication and entertainment while on the road.
- Long battery life
- Stable connection and range
- High-quality stereo sound
- Thickness may cause discomfort in some helmets
- Microphone quality could be better
- Loud voice prompts that cannot be turned down
We recently tried the MAXTO Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset and were impressed with its performance on the road. The latest 5.3 Bluetooth chip ensures a strong connection with our devices, allowing us to stay connected and enjoy our favorite tunes during our rides. The 900mAh battery offers a lengthy playtime, minimizing the need for frequent charging.
The sound quality from the headset is impressive, providing a high-fidelity listening experience. However, we noticed that the microphone quality during phone calls wasn’t as exceptional, which can be a concern for riders looking to have clear conversations while riding.
- PREMIUM BALANCED SOUND - Shred the slopes...
- CRISP HANDS-FREE CALLING - With the helmet...
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE - Works with most...
- INTUITIVE DESIGN - These ski helmet...
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION WITH ALL DAY PLAYTIME -...
The Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth Headphones provide an outstanding audio experience on the slopes, making them a must-have for avid skiers and snowboarders.
- Premium balanced sound quality
- Crisp hands-free calling and voice assistant compatibility
- Universally compatible with most audio-ready helmet brands
- Slightly bulky design
- Battery life could be better
- Sound quality may be affected by helmet fit
We recently took the Wildhorn Alta Wireless Bluetooth Headphones for a test ride on our favorite ski trail. The high-definition sound provided by the 40mm drivers and premium Bluetooth 5.0 wireless chipset made for an enjoyable and immersive experience as we shredded the slopes. The deep bass and dynamic sound stayed balanced, even when we cranked up the volume.
Another convenient feature of the Alta headphones is the crisp hands-free calling, making it easy to take calls without removing our helmets or gloves. Activating Siri or Google Voice on our smartphones was as simple as pressing the right button twice, and the built-in microphone allowed for clear communication.
Compatibility with most audio-ready helmet brands, including Wildhorn, Smith, Poc, K2, Giro, Bolle, Anon, and Burton, makes these headphones a versatile choice for many skiers and snowboarders. The headphones’ intuitive design features three oversized buttons for easy control of phone functions, such as volume, track changes, calls, and voice assistant activation.
- 【Bluetooth 5.2】: Bluetooth V5.2,...
- 【Long Play Time】A built-in rechargeable...
- 【Louder Volume & Noise Reduction】:...
- 【Waterproof 】No disturb Dustproof and...
- 【Support one-for-two and Battery...
These headphones are a great choice for riders seeking a cost-effective, reliable Bluetooth helmet speaker with excellent battery life and good sound quality.
- Updated Bluetooth 5.2 technology for stable connection
- Impressive 50-hour battery life and quick charging
- Waterproof, dustproof, and noise-canceling features
- Sound quality may be less than ideal for audiophiles
- May feel uncomfortable in tight helmets
- Some users report difficulty with phone call quality
We recently had the pleasure of trying out the Blueear Motorcycle Bluetooth 5.2 Headphones and found them to be an excellent addition to our helmet setup. The updated Bluetooth 5.2 technology ensures a stable connection even at long distances, so we never missed a beat while riding on the open road.
One of the most impressive features we found was the 50-hour battery life, which allowed us to go on long rides without worrying about needing to recharge. And when it was time to power up, the quick charging time was a bonus. The waterproof, dustproof, and noise-canceling capabilities also proved to be extremely useful when riding in various weather conditions and noisy environments.
- TRUE WIRELESS & BLUETOOTH 5.0: Say goodbye to...
- GLOVE-FRIENDLY BUTTON SYSTEM: The Ski Helmet...
- PROPRIETARY HDR AUDIO TECH: Unigear Bombing...
- LOUDER VOLUME & LONGER BATTERY LIFE:...
- 365 DAYS 100% SATISFACTION: If you have any...
These Unigear Bombing Ski Helmet Speakers are a solid choice for enhancing your audio experience on the slopes with impressive audio quality and glove-friendly controls.
- True Wireless & Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Glove-friendly button system
- Proprietary HDR audio technology
- Not as durable as other brands
- Could have more volume
- Hard to control more than pausing and playing
The Unigear Bombing Ski Helmet Speakers integrate seamlessly into various helmets with audio insert slots, providing a true wireless experience through Bluetooth 5.0 technology. This ensures a stable connection within ten meters, allowing for smooth and uninterrupted audio during your ski or snowboard sessions.
These speakers feature a glove-friendly button system, enabling precise control of functions without needing to remove your gloves. The on-device button allows easy changing, playing, and pausing tracks, as well as taking calls and using Siri (voice control).
Unigear’s proprietary HDR audio technology combined with 40mm high-efficiency drivers delivers a premium acoustic experience that seems as if the musicians were close by. Moreover, the HDR tech automatically optimizes the highs and lows, offering an immersive and flawless music experience.
However, some users have experienced durability issues with the speakers, as they may not last as long as other brands. Additionally, the maximum volume could be better, and controlling more than pausing and playing functions can be somewhat challenging.
Overall, if you’re looking for a pair of wireless ski helmet speakers to enhance your audio experience on the slopes, the Unigear Bombing Ski Helmet Speakers are a solid choice. Just bear in mind that they may not be as durable or have the loudest volume as some alternatives.
Choosing the best Bluetooth helmet speakers can be a daunting task with so many options available. In this buying guide, we will discuss the key features to look for when selecting a suitable product.
The primary consideration when buying helmet speakers is the sound quality. Look for speakers with a high-definition audio output to enjoy clear and crisp sounds. Noise-canceling features can enhance the audio experience by drowning out wind and road noise.
Battery Life and Charging
Long battery life is essential for continuous and uninterrupted use. Look for speakers with a battery life of at least 8 hours, so you won’t have to worry about the battery running out during your ride. Additionally, consider the convenience of charging options, such as USB charging or quick-charge features.
Verify that the Bluetooth helmet speakers are compatible with your devices, such as your smartphone or GPS. Most Bluetooth helmet speakers support various Bluetooth standards, such as A2DP for music streaming and HFP for phone calls. Ensure the speakers can connect to your device seamlessly.
The Bluetooth helmet speakers should have user-friendly controls, so you can easily manage volume, music playback, and phone calls while on the move. Look for speakers with large buttons or voice-activated features to minimize the time you spend fidgeting with controls.
Durability and Weather Resistance
Lastly, consider the durability of the helmet speakers. They should be able to withstand the rigors of daily use and resist potential damages from harsh weather conditions, such as rain or extreme heat.
By considering these factors, you’ll be able to find the perfect Bluetooth helmet speakers for your needs, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable riding experience.