Rated as the best-sounding portable speaker by GQ, the Sonos roam is a portable smart speaker specially designed to accompany you on all your adventures, making it exciting and fun. It is extremely durable and would make a great travel partner for all your outdoor escapades. Small and compact, it can fit into any corner of your house and look stylish.
- Stream music and more over WiFi, and enjoy...
- Use Bluetooth when you take this waterproof,...
- Experience astonishingly clear and perfectly...
- Get up to 10 hours of continuous play time,...
- Create a multiroom sound system with other...
The speaker’s lasting battery life allows you to enjoy up to 10 years of playtime and comes with an in-built rechargeable battery.
The speakers are IP67 waterproof and drop resistant, and built to be durable so that the Sonos Roam is always ready to play music and add a nice background track while you go about your day.
You can enjoy nice soundtracks while you relax in your backyard or garden or when you decide to go camping in the woods and escape from the hustle-bustle of everyday life. The Sonos roam is best suited for all your outdoor escapades as it is drop-resistant, unaffected by dust, and waterproof up to three feet for 30 minutes.
The Sonos roam provides a seamless listening experience everywhere and allows you to enjoy an unmatched Sonos experience while on WiFi. It allows you to directly stream from your smartphone, tablets, or computer using Bluetooth.
You can stream music and more both on WiFi and Bluetooth. Sonos roam automatically connects to your home WiFi networks and pairs with your phone when you are away. All you have to do is decide and think about what it is that you want to play.
Sonos roam supports Apple Airplay 2, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa allowing you to use voice control to complete tasks such as playing music, setting alarms, and controlling your smart home equipment through your Sonos speakers.
Sound & Music
Sonos radio permits you to play local, global, and originally curated stations. If you have other Sonos speakers at home you can connect your Sonos roam with two other matching Sonos speakers and create a stereo pair for more pronounced and detailed sound.
The Sonos Roam is slim and thoughtfully designed to blend in with ease into your home. The speaker has a minimal footprint when it is placed vertically, and its rounded triangular shape makes it easy for you to neatly tuck it away in any corner. Its efficient and lightweight design makes it extremely portable and easy to handle. The Sonos Roam is priced at $224 on Amazon.
You may also like: Can Sonos Roam Connect To TV
Pairing your Sonos Roam with Bluetooth
In order to pair your Sonos roam via Bluetooth, you need to execute the following steps:
- Long press the button at the back of your Sonos Roam speaker until you hear a second tone. Once you hear the second tone, you can release the button. The status LED bar will flash blue, and your device will be ready to pair.
- Once the blue light starts flashing, go to the Bluetooth settings on your mobile device, laptop, or tablet.
- From the device, list select Sonos Roam
- Make sure your Sonos Roam is in pairing mode, and the LED is flashing blue in case your Sonos Roam device is not visible.
- When your device has been connected to the speaker, you will hear a chime and the LED status bar light will transition from a flashing blue light to a solid blue. Your device is now paired to the speaker, and you can start listening to music, streaming shows, or listening to the radio.
How To Disconnect Your Device From Your Sonos Roam
In order to disconnect your device from the Sonos Roam, you simply have to follow two steps:
- First, you need to go to your device’s Bluetooth settings.
- Once you open your Bluetooth settings select the Sonos Roam device and tap or click the “Disconnect” option
Reconnecting your Sonos Roam with your Bluetooth Device
To pair your Sonos Roam with a previously connected Bluetooth device you have to go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and select Sonos Roam from the list of previously connected devices. Your Sonos Roam will automatically switch to Bluetooth mode and connect to your Bluetooth device.
You may also like: How To Connect Sonos Roam To Wifi?
What to do when you are Unable to Pair your Bluetooth Device with your Sonos Roam
Sometimes it may so happen that your Bluetooth device is unable to pair with your Sonos roam. An error message may pop up on your Bluetooth device stating that the connection was unsuccessful. When such an incident occurs, you can try out the following steps to mitigate the problem.
- Ensure that your Sonos Roam is in Bluetooth mode
While pairing with Sonos for the first time your speaker needs to be on Bluetooth discovery mode. A flashing blue light will indicate that your speaker is in Bluetooth discovery mode.
- Reduce the distance between your Bluetooth Device and the Sonos Speaker
Sometimes your Bluetooth device may be placed further away from your speakers, making the Bluetooth connection weak. Reducing the distance between both devices may help.
- Changing the Location of your Bluetooth device and Speakers
Sometimes there might be something nearby that may be interfering with the Bluetooth signal. Placing both devices in a different area or room and trying to pair them again may solve the problem.
- Checking the power of your Sonos Roam
The Bluetooth connection function will only be available if the speaker is on. Check whether your speaker is on sleep mode or powered off in case you are unable to pair. If your speaker is powered off, simply press the power button to wake up or connect it to power to turn it back on in case the speaker has run out of battery and turned off.
The Sonos Roam allows you to experience incredible sound everywhere you go thus making the product name Roam very apt and befitting. You can enjoy music, voice control, and multi-room listening at the comfort of your home on WiFi. You can also enjoy Bluetooth streaming along with long-lasting battery life.