Jabra Elite 75T true wireless headphones are about as reliable as it gets, but even still you can have occasional problems, and it can be difficult to figure out how to get things back to normal functionality.
If this has happened to you, and you’ve tried everything you can think of and still can’t figure out how to solve the problem (or even what the problem actually is), you might want to factory reset your Jabra 75T – a quick and easy process that can solve a lot of problems you may be experiencing.
In this article I will provide very simple but complete step-by-step instructions for how to reset Jabra Elite 75T wireless earphones.
First we’ll cover the basic steps for resetting Elite 75T true wireless earbuds, then we’ll discuss some reasons why you might want to reset, and finally go over some basic Jabra Elite 75T troubleshooting steps in case you are still having problems.
How To Reset Jabra Elite 75T Wireless Earphones: Step by Step Instructions
Just follow these 2 basic steps to successfully reset your Jabra Elite 75T Bluetooth wireless headphones.
Step 1: Turn your Elite 75T wireless headphones on
They should turn on when you take them out of the case, but if not you can press and hold the Multifunction buttons on both the left and right headphones at the same time for about 1 second, until the LED indicator lights flash green
Step 2: Hold those same two multifunction buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds
The right earbud’s LED indicator light will start flashing blue, and then both sides’ LEDs will flash purple, indicating the factory reset was successful
You will now need to re-connect your Jabra earphones to your phone, tablet, PC or other Bluetooth device, and it is a very good idea to delete/forget your Elite 75T on the Bluetooth screen of that device before you re-pair them. You may also have to re-enter some of your personalized settings on your Jabra+ mobile app.
Why Reset Jabra Wireless Earphones?
Resetting Jabra Elite 75T Bluetooth wireless headphones can solve a lot of problems you might be having, and so it is recommended to reset yours if:
- You can’t get them to connect to your PC, phone, tablet or other device. You may also want to check out our guide on How To Pair Jabra Headphones
- Your headphones will pair with your device, but you keep losing the connection
- You are having problems charging your headphones, or even powering them on
- There are problems with sound – stuttering, delays (like between sound and video), gaps or stoppages, any distortion or strange sounds, or no sound at all
A reset is highly recommended if you are having recurring problems that you can’t quite figure out how to fix, especially since it is so quick and easy to do.
Basic Troubleshooting of Jabra Elite 75T Earphones
If the factory reset of your Jabra Elite 75T earphones seems to have worked, and you’re still having the same problems with power and/or charging, with connection or with sound, you might want to do a little basic troubleshooting.
- Make sure your headphones and device are turned on and sufficiently charged
- Make sure the device’s Bluetooth is turned on, and that it is not locked or in Flight mode
- Remember that your Elite 75T earphones and your device have to be in range of each other – this can be several hundred feet, but physical obstructions and interference can significantly reduce the range
- Make sure you are actually playing something – music, a movie, an audiobook or any other audio
- Check the volume controls on your headphones, your device and also its media player, making sure they are all turned up at least a bit
- Make sure your Jabra Elite 75T earphones are not actively paired to another device, or your device is not actively paired to other headphones, speakers or anything else
- Try un-pairing and then re-pairing your headphones and device
- Restart your PC or phone
- If all else fails, including the Jabra 75T factory reset, you may need to contact the Jabra Online Support Page
And finally, if you’ve arrived at this article, but you actually have different Jabra Bluetooth wireless headphones – that is, not Elite 75T, but a different model – you can go to our more general article: How To Reset Jabra Headphones.