Disney Plus is a subscription-based online video streaming platform that offers over 100,000 hours of entertainment in the form of Television shows and movies across nine languages. It has channels that cover live sports too. It comes with an adaptive video streaming technology that guarantees the finest video quality and playback. Members can look up Disney Plus content with ease as the search engine has been optimized to reduce complexity and make content quickly accessible.
The Amazon Echo Show is a smart speaker belonging to the Amazon Echo line of products. This speaker comes with a vibrant HD screen and a built-in smart home hub. The Echo Show has a touchscreen and a fabric design and delivers a premium music listening experience with top-of-class sound quality.
Online music streaming platforms such as Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, and Apple Music can be accessed on your Echo Show. Users can stream movies and content from their favorite Over the Top (OTT) platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney Plus on their Amazon Echo Show.
- Alexa can show you even more - With a 10.1" HD screen that’s designed to move with you, video calls, recipes, and shows are always in...
- Stay in frame - Video call friends and family or take a picture while the 13MP camera with auto-framing and motion keeps you front and...
- Smart home made simple - Set up compatible Zigbee and Matter devices without a separate hub. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control...
- Take a look around when you’re away - Securely access the built-in camera to remotely monitor your home anytime with the Alexa app or...
- So much entertainment - Ask Alexa to play your favorite shows, music, and podcasts from Prime Video, Netflix, Amazon Music, Spotify, and...
You may also like: Can You Watch Netflix On Echo Show?
Does Echo Show Support Disney Plus?
Unfortunately, the Amazon Echo show currently does not support Disney Plus on their range of products. Fire Tv Stick, Fire Tv Cube, and compatible Fire Tablets are the only Amazon devices that support Disney Plus, as of now. If you own an Amazon Firestick or Fire TV cube, it is straightforward to install Disney plus on it.
You may also like: Using Echo Show As A Baby Monitor
Installing Disney plus on your Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV Cube
Upset about not being able to access Disney Plus shows and stream them on your Echo Show device? Fret not. If you own a Fire Stick or Fire TV, you can easily access Disney Plus on your Television screen.
It has a wider display in comparison to the echo show, and your streaming experience would be the same, if not better. Disney Plus is compatible with Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa, and one can use voice commands to play movies and shows.
- STEP 1: In order to install Disney Plus on your FireStick you need to navigate to the home screen of your Amazon Fire Stick and type Disney Plus on the search bar.
- STEP 2: Click on Disney Plus from the Apps & Games row from the search results and select GET to download the application
- STEP 3: Once downloaded, click open to run the application on your Amazon Firestick
- STEP 4: Create a Disney Plus account and log into your account to access shows, sports, and movies.
Controlling Your Amazon Firetv Or Firestick Through Amazon Alexa
- Latest generation of our popular Fire TV device - 50% more powerful than the previous generation for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes...
- Endless entertainment - Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen...
- Live TV - Watch your favorite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Use the Guide button to see...
- Free TV - Access over 200,000 free movies and TV episodes from popular ad-supported streaming apps like Freevee, Tubi, Pluto TV and more.
- Enjoy music - Listen on Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. Subscription fees may apply.
Amazon Fire TV users can now control what they watch and do through their Amazon Echo devices. One simply has to pair their Echo Devices with their Fire TV to enable Alexa to use voice commands. Even if you cannot stream Disney Plus content on your Echo Show, you can use the device to give voice commands and control your Fire Tv. To use your Echo device to control your Fire TV, you will have to first and foremost download the Amazon Alexa application on their smartphones or tablets. Once downloaded, you need to link your Fire TV to your Echo device through the application. The steps have been mentioned in details below:
- STEP 1: Open the Amazon Alexa application on your smartphone
- STEP 2: Navigate to the TV and Video section
- STEP 3: Search for Fire TV in the section and select Fire TV once it shows up
- STEP 4: Once the skill card details page opens up, select the Link your Alexa Device option.
- STEP 5: Follow all the instructions mentioned on the screen to finish the setup.
You may also like: The Best Wired Speaker For Echo Dot
Once you have managed to link your Fire TV with Alexa, you will also have to connect your Echo device to your Fire TV to use Voice Commands. This stage is super easy and only consists of a few steps.
Simply head over to the settings section on your Fire TV and navigate to Controllers & Bluetooth Devices. Open this section and search for Other Bluetooth Devices. Once your Echo Device profile shows up, click on it to connect the device to your Fire TV. Once connected, you can now use voice commands to turn on your Fire TV.
You can also use voice commands to watch specific shows, sports, and movies on specific streaming platforms. For example, to watch a Disney movie on Disney Plus, you can say, “ Alexa, play Mulan on Disney Plus.” Following is a list of Alexa commands which can be used while watching shows on Disney Plus.
- Alexa, Open Disney Plus
- Alexa, look for Disney Movies
- Alexa, pause/play/rewind
- Alexa, play episode 2 from season 2 of The Mandalorian
We hope this article would have helped you in understanding how to watch Disney Plus on Echo Show. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.